Contact / Reservation
Salmon & Trout Restaurant Booking and Payment/Cancellation Policy
Our restaurant is so small that we are only capable of accommodating 10 guests at a time (six for the counter, and four for the table.) Therefore, we strongly recommended advance reservation by contacting the team online. We are sorry, but we don’t take reservations on the phone.
If a reservation is made, then the seats are yours for the whole service and we do not normally ask you to vacate for the next guests. However, should you arrive more than 20 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another reservation. We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation.
Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with us.
The restaurant’s sustainability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
1. A valid credit card information (number, name, valid date, and security code) must be provided when making a reservation for advance settlement of per capita price of the course of the day (13000JPY+tax. Please specify alcohol or tea pairing.)
2. Salmon & Trout reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
3. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
4. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 8000JPY per person (i.e. 50% of the course price) for any bookings changed or cancelled after this 48-hour notice period.
5. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Salmon & Trout in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
6. We do not refund the aforementioned advance payment for the same day cancellations or no-shows.
7. We will not notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
8. Where possible, Salmon & Trout’s team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking our online reservation system and FB messenger.